14/15 snow conditions bc

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
none up here at my house....your house my be different lol

unimog

Reaction score
Late snow will hopefully mean that bad persistent layer that was around all last winter wont be as bad due to the freeze/thaw cycles we see early in the season.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Late snow will hopefully mean that bad persistent layer that was around all last winter wont be as bad due to the freeze/thaw cycles we see early in the season.
Hopefully although I think the persistent layer from the January drought ended up being the bigger issue last year. Hopefully we won't see either of them!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully although I think the persistent layer from the January drought ended up being the bigger issue last year. Hopefully we won't see either of them!
Yes, snow package was in awsome shape here till the Jan drought....

Very bad layer, iced ect

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty hard to get any snow when it was 22 C yesterday. Was up Hunters last Sunday and it was short sleeve and shorts weather.

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty hard to get any snow when it was 22 C yesterday. Was up Hunters last Sunday and it was short sleeve and shorts weather.

Simmilar weather in the Princton area last weekend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 681

unimog

Reaction score

Depends on where you were I guess. January was another bad layer on the Coast. There was a few natural slides right to dirt around the the South Chilcotins

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been some snow above 4500ft north of here & some here at 6000ft but has been raining like hell for 5 days now,supposed to start chilling after the weekend

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha...........will doo that infamous dance! arff keeps telling us winter is cancelled but I am quite sure his powers may or may not be only in the Leduc area :d
After today and one more load of wood just to make sure I have enough , the snow dancing is on like donkey Kong

Top Bottom