retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not knowing how she rides or how long she has ridden it is hard to say but if she likes speed and isn't afraid to pin it as soon as she gets off the trail then she should do fine. Playing in wide open terrain like you will find in Golden is totally different than playing in a small meadow around Rocky. My wife and I rode 121 Phazers for years in the BC mountains and we did fine. You just have to get used to running full throttle all the time. Lot of fun actually! Of course a 121 won't do well in more than 2 feet of fresh untracked powder but how often do you get conditions like that. If you decide to rent then don't go over 144 or 146. That will take her wherever she wants to go. A longer track may just take her to places she shouldn't be at with limited skill levels.

dragn

Reaction score
Not knowing how she rides or how long she has ridden it is hard to say but if she likes speed and isn't afraid to pin it as soon as she gets off the trail then she should do fine. Playing in wide open terrain like you will find in Golden is totally different than playing in a small meadow around Rocky. My wife and I rode 121 Phazers for years in the BC mountains and we did fine. You just have to get used to running full throttle all the time. Lot of fun actually! Of course a 121 won't do well in more than 2 feet of fresh untracked powder but how often do you get conditions like that. If you decide to rent then don't go over 144 or 146. That will take her wherever she wants to go. A longer track may just take her to places she shouldn't be at with limited skill levels.

thanks but hate to say it her family and her have been at it quite some time but she doesnt do much maybe a lap around the field so with speed she is alot better and alot more comfortable. She likes to race while i like to climb and carve and jump

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If she is comfortable on her sled, she will be a lot better off than trying to get used to a rental with a longer track.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See guys this is what i needed i wanted her to come and asked for help (maybe not with the best words) but out of all of you this guy gave me the best answer and a good pointers. I never wanted to ditch her or leave her frick ive dated her for a year and a half so ya y would i do it now. And my plan was to incourage her to by somthing longer if everyone said the 121 was too short.

Yes Modman gave an excellent post! Some of us require special medication to avoid the ADD.

sometimes a little encouragement is all they need when its too long :)

braap braap58

Reaction score
Use this analogy, the smaller it is the easier it goes in.
Bigger doesnt go in as easy..

Think of it with your other head

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 1992 efi polaris 500 133.5x .9 for the kids. When my 1160 was down I took this to the mountains. I couldnt climb worth a phuk but I went everywhere the other sleds went. My buds were impressed.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 1992 efi polaris 500 133.5x .9 for the kids. When my 1160 was down I took this to the mountains. I couldnt climb worth a phuk but I went everywhere the other sleds went. My buds were impressed.

your post doesnt make sense. kids? really! poor things...mountains?buds? doubt it lol

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The WEDGE was down? What happened something fall on it while it was sitting in the garage?

Top Bottom