1100 Turbo

Coldpussy

Reaction score
Anyone else think this is a promising new sled? It does seem to have the best of both worlds! I hope so, cause i have one and cant wait to get on it and see!:d

billthebear074

Reaction score
did a tour thru BC and seen and heard of many 1100's failing du-to oil issues, one was over full and others not pumping oil??? I really wanted one myself as my doo was made by "bring rope please" and had a bolt loosen on the secondary sheave..Can anyone build a reliable sled that's fun / easy to ride?

Dragin

Reaction score
did a tour thru BC and seen and heard of many 1100's failing du-to oil issues, one was over full and others not pumping oil??? I really wanted one myself as my doo was made by "bring rope please" and had a bolt loosen on the secondary sheave..Can anyone build a reliable sled that's fun / easy to ride?

Are you sure they weren't talking about the 800s not pumping oil? I heard a lot of stories about that.

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You said you "seen and heard many failing?" I call B.S. I haven't heard of any. 800's yes but not 1100's

Top Bottom