10th Annual Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree -- July 7 - 9, 2017

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Quite a few tickets sold, more to go..... remember June 15, is cut off for the early bird draw eligibility......

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are 2 spiders I think... living in my trailer... do they count? One I believe came from BOS Motorsports....
You see after I finished sanding all the walls while I was sweeping up Id thought I had heard a little scream. Of course having at least what I'd consider relatively keen hearing I had frose on the spot.
Too my amazement this guy was waving at me so I let him onto the broom thinking he may enjoy the conveyance.. Its almost like I knew he was there judging by the tracks of my sweeping...
After a great deal of thought I can only conclude he may have hid within the bristles of my broom after I was done sweeping... Perhaps he hoping for a better life....I can only imagine as his "country" so to speak was decimated by what would be the equivilant to us at least a layer of "volcanic ash"...
His name is Stanley, given his origins I suspect quite possibly he'd been in a SxS before however I am not so sure about one that was running.... Either way I think Stanley will also enjoy the weekend...
IMG_3976.JPG
Funny how things happen...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Stanley can ride with these guys

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I certainly can see a commonality there, at least politically...
Ray what are their names, just to alleviate the sometimes awkwardness of those "introductory moments"...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I certainly can see a commonality there, at least politically...
Ray what are their names, just to alleviate the sometimes awkwardness of those "introductory moments"...

Rudy the Rat

Porky the Pig

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao. I had to tell the wife about the dogs running around the parachute with that thing in the dark. Just hearing the noise and seeing the lights

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember sxs riding gear Hadster

Work great on clay and skeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom