09 M8 HCR 153" Limited Edition

Mark Grunow

Reaction score
These sleds have been popular, we have sold 14 of these sleds already. I have one left in inventory, selling for $13806.45 out the door. They only made 500 HCR's, and they estimated that the racers would eat up about 100, leaving 400 for the public to purchase. Weighing in at only 457 lbs, comes with Boss Seat, Deep Keel Skis, Aggressive Competition Suspension, 42"-44" Adjustable Ski Stance, 2.25" Power Claw "90" Durometer Track, and 142hp stock. They work great, Don Kinghorn has been to the hills twice with the HCR and said it was phenomenal. Went the first time with an HCR with a boondocker turbo, and the second time with a stock HCR, both time said it worked wonderful.

Has anyone else out there had a chance to ride one? What did you Think?

Attachments

• M8 HCR.jpg
    M8 HCR.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 305

ledsled

Reaction score
Hey Mark,

I haven't ridden one, but I sure want that track. Let me know if you have any take-offs come available.

Regards, Led

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
142 hp I thought that HCR comes factory turbod.That's what they are advertising in Kamloops for 17,888.00 or something close to that.

Mark Grunow

Reaction score
No it does not come from factory with a turbo, lots of people are putting turbos on them, including us, but it is a stock 800cc 142hp motor from the factory.

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy just picked one up.......what he did ride of it, he said it flat out rips!!!!

Now I just need to convince him to put a turbo on it:d

Top Bottom