09 800 needs more pep

wildalberta

Reaction score
Im lookin for somewhere to take my sled this offseason to get some tweaking done to it. Its an 09 163 summit x. I put a 2.5 camo on it and i kno that took some track speed. Its bone stock and id like a little more out of it. Who in the edm-cal area is a whiz with these sleds?

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darryl Baker at Racers Edge in Calgary is supposed to be pretty good with Doo's. You can probalbly find his contact info on here somewhere. Sorry I don't have it.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brent Linderman in the pass(Arctic Edge). Baker knows the doo inside out. Deano at Mad Motorsports. He's in Beaumont and Linderman recommended him to me. Don't think you will go wrong with either of those 3.

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my 08 I have done a bunch of upgrades to help out. Clutch kit, billet high compression head (had to drop the domes to 13.5 as 14 was too much) vforce reeds, dunaport y pipe, mbrp can (which after research seemed the only one that didn't loose power due to back pressure issues) went to a colder thermostat to compensate for the extra heat, also on rebuild put in the mcb dual ring pistons. I think that's all, depending on your track speed you can also consider changing your top gear in the chaincase. My sled is a 154 and after all the upgrades I went up to a 22 tooth which kicked up track speed for climbing. Hope this helps :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brent Linderman in the pass(Arctic Edge). Baker knows the doo inside out. Deano at Mad Motorsports. He's in Beaumont and Linderman recommended him to me. Don't think you will go wrong with either of those 3.

X2 for Deano but his shop is in Leduc. Get his race valve mod done it gives it crazy throttle response!

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Linderman does both Deanos and bakers major engine mods! My vote would be deano or linderman can't go wrong!

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Delano at mad motorsports knows his stuff dialed in a few of my buddy's xps with simple mods and they just rip now

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom