08 Scrambler need more giddy up

600crpower

Reaction score
Alright guys, just picked up a super clean 08 scrambler with less than 10 hours on it. I am coming from riding 450 bikes and quads so I knew the power was going to be a disapointment. I'm too beat up these days but I love the scramblers comfort and sport with awd. Anyways what are the best ways to get some more power out of this thing. I know everyone does clutch kits pipes etc. Searching around I see clutch kits priced from 200-400 and they all seem the same, besides a few extra parts. I will be trail riding and running it in open fields so good acceleration and top speed is what I am going for. What are the best brands or products that have worked for you?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, just picked up a super clean 08 scrambler with less than 10 hours on it. I am coming from riding 450 bikes and quads so I knew the power was going to be a disapointment. I'm too beat up these days but I love the scramblers comfort and sport with awd. Anyways what are the best ways to get some more power out of this thing. I know everyone does clutch kits pipes etc. Searching around I see clutch kits priced from 200-400 and they all seem the same, besides a few extra parts. I will be trail riding and running it in open fields so good acceleration and top speed is what I am going for. What are the best brands or products that have worked for you?

Here's a great site for Scrammy mods.

Gen3USA.com - By the rider, for the rider.

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to gen3usa for sure. My 500 scram has a pro circuit pipe, twin air filter, twin airbox snorkel, hpd carb mod kit, re-jetted and clutched. Got my clutching through High performance design, call them they will set you up with clutching based on riding style, mods, tire size and elevation.

Top Bottom