08 Rubicon Jet Kit

asvs1

Reaction score
I bought a dyno jetkit for my rubi, and just curious how easy it is to install? Anybody take any pictures or anything by chance? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly man the hardest part to jetting a quad is getting to the carb. It might look like alot in the beginning but it's really kind of simple once you figure it out. Sorry I don't have any pics or nothing but it'd really not that hard.

jammergsxr

Reaction score
The hard part is getting started,just follow directions with your kit and pay special attention to what you remove so you get her back together.It looks harder than it is.

Burnster

Reaction score
Remove the carb and place it on a clean cloth on the bench. Have good light and go step by step. When you're done order a K&N filter and it'll really wake Ruby up.

JDen

Reaction score
It's simple, I did mine on the tailgate of my truck in the driveway. Took maybe an hour, longest part was deciding which jet to put in!

falconblack

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting a K&N filter for my 2009 Rubi,will I also have to jet it?I put 27"Zillas on it and find the power is still OK

Top Bottom