08 Nytro Project

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't realise the turbo added almost 60 pounds and I guess assumed a light weight skid also. Cool sled - hoping to get there this afternoon and check out in person.

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
It's a good question that will never be answered..... Maybe spending insane amounts of cash will make them actually try that pull this year!!!

Parking lot heros..... we all know em, and laugh at them.... but they are out there!!

I built my apex as a once in a while thing... I wanted style and show for once, so I built it..... but, don't think for a minute that I will be on the brakes instead of running that tree over!!!

It was ment to be wrecked..... wrecked it will be!!!
Get a good look at it at the snow show...... it will never look that good again!!!

How did I know that is what you would say....lol Ride it like the peeler you came home with last week....:eek::d:beer::beer:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sled looks really cool ron all who were involved in the build did a good lookin job. (Ron, Deano, Specialty sleds).. I is nice to see a real life weight published, this sled was built to work well not just be a lighterweight yammy.. With the M-10 in the raer it'll help the whole sled work better and be alot more controlable.. Can't wait for yah to bring her up so can see her go..

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IM GLAD IM NOT THE GUY GETTIN STUCK WITH IT:eek:

CAN I GET STUCK WITH IT? huh can I, in a deep snowy place,, please??

very sweet unit there boyz, good on ya deano for tackling the yam, cant wait to dig that thing out and maybe sneak a pull on it,, shh dont tell Ron,
Ron when ya coming to golden???

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That sled is fugging sweet, why do you say it doesnt look all that great? and whats wrong with specialty they make awsome machines

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh? You don't like it? But you ride almost the same sled??

Lets see a pic of yours if it is so much better.

Then we'll decide:confused:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get stuff from chad at cr racing or bruce at mountain magic there honsty and a nice guys. Rons sled looks good just dont like the paint job well if every one like the same thing life will be borning and i will post pics of mine when i mount my mountantain mod seat on it and iam sure some people arnt going to like it oh well;) And if u want to see a nice sled check out darko on snow west he is selling his black and white nytro

Last edited by a moderator:

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not liking the paint wouldn't stop me from takin it if it was given to me :d:d

The Paint is a personal preference and not liking the shop where some of the work was done is one thing but I would still say it's a sweet sled.
Darko's sled is sweet and yours probably is too but i think a sweet sled is a sweet sled I don't care who built it or how it is painted.

Besides a new paint job is only a tree away:eek::eek:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah your right i guess i was a little angry this morning yeah its a sweet sled nice sled ron seen it at the show looks better when the amsoil gurls are on it lol:d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron, Deano That thing is an absolute piece of art...Well done!! I now know Ron will have no excuse on helping me get unstuck.:d

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Snow in Edmonton area today at least enough to lube the track and cool it down. Ron how did it work?? Get some miles on that sled Mr.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasnt he taking it to a hockey rink or something said they were going to pile the ice shavings for him????

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We had it out in McBride, took to Bell for the first trip and to check over. Brand new build and alot of mods went into this sled. We'll the first day it didn't work to great, Mods don't just all work great on the first try. With no snow in Edmonton we really had no place to test. Took to Glens shop (Spindrift) in McBride. Went over everything tightened hose clamps, checked bolts. Most was fine other than the front shock on the rear skid was broken, and the fuel mapping. So off I was to sicamous, from there we decided to leave the sled there to get all fixed up. That Suspention setup is real nice though, it was good on the tral. The handle bars and steering post was great, nice change. Thanks to all who built this sled over the last five months, I will test again most likely in Revy in 2 weeks. :d

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Sorry to hear about your bad luck but unfortunately with every mod build comes a few headaches out the gate. Its really too bad there is no local snow to tune her up on. Its a great build and it will all come together soon. See you in the hills. :d

Top Bottom