08 Nytro Project

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
:)...Awesome Job Deano.... She sure is a Beaut ! You have to & have every right to be Very PROUD ! Good on Ya ! :) ...NYtro Knight, U also have to be very PROUD & somewhat Broke Now ! :eek::):beer: ! I sure like the Before & After Pics !

Attachments

• 2008%20Yamaha%20Nytro%20MTX (Large).jpg
    2008%20Yamaha%20Nytro%20MTX (Large).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC01535 (Large).jpg
    DSC01535 (Large).jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 66

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Hey Ron, does this mean the days of boondocking through the trees at WARP speeds with me are over? I might have to find someone else to follow into the dark depths of destruction this season. Wouldn't want to see that sled covered in sap, branches and bird nests :d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey ron, does this mean the days of boondocking through the trees at warp speeds with me are over? I might have to find someone else to follow into the dark depths of destruction this season. Wouldn't want to see that sled covered in sap, branches and bird nests :d

and tree branch scratches........

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a person dont want to take em out and ride the crap out of em whats the point in buildin them is my opinion.. i look at the sled i built for a guy last year he spent probably over 50 or 60 G and he rode the crap out of it last winter.. He has done lots more to it for this winter and he'll ride er hard again this winter.. I dont understand the peeps that build wicked sleds then go out and spend most of there time watchin other peeps tearin it up.. Just my opinion....

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
If a person dont want to take em out and ride the crap out of em whats the point in buildin them is my opinion.. i look at the sled i built for a guy last year he spent probably over 50 or 60 G and he rode the crap out of it last winter.. He has done lots more to it for this winter and he'll ride er hard again this winter.. I dont understand the peeps that build wicked sleds then go out and spend most of there time watchin other peeps tearin it up.. Just my opinion....
It's a good question that will never be answered..... Maybe spending insane amounts of cash will make them actually try that pull this year!!!

Parking lot heros..... we all know em, and laugh at them.... but they are out there!!

I built my apex as a once in a while thing... I wanted style and show for once, so I built it..... but, don't think for a minute that I will be on the brakes instead of running that tree over!!!

It was ment to be wrecked..... wrecked it will be!!!
Get a good look at it at the snow show...... it will never look that good again!!!

GRD

Reaction score
:)...Awesome Job Deano.... She sure is a Beaut ! You have to & have every right to be Very PROUD ! Good on Ya ! :) ...NYtro Knight, U also have to be very PROUD & somewhat Broke Now ! :eek::):beer: ! I sure like the Before & After Pics !

What a difference!

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was that with an Amsoil girl on it - that seems high????

Doesnt seem high to me. The turbo kit weighs 60 lbs, minus a few pounds taken off of the sled for removed factory parts. Add a longer track, etc and that sounds about right.

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The M10 is not much lighter than stock. That is why it seems high because all the others weighing their sleds have the timbersled which is 38lbs less than the stock suspension.

That thing is CRAZY RON!!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turned out very well, would have been nice if it was displayed so you could stand back and take it all in. But all in all well its all good:cool:

Top Bottom