07 xrs

hopper146

Reaction score
Just saw an 07 xrs with a new 08 motor in it. Just sole my RX!, and i've been looking at 06-07 M7's and Dragons.....how would this compare?.....should i or shouldn't i/...lol:confused:

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw an 07 xrs with a new 08 motor in it. Just sole my RX!, and i've been looking at 06-07 M7's and Dragons.....how would this compare?.....should i or shouldn't i/...lol:confused:

just took mine for a burn after not riding for a year. Man i love this thing and it hauls. Mine is mainly stock for the ditches but got a can and nitrous also. They are nice sled and they have a bunch of extra goodies on them compared to the X package ones

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mmm just see if you can take it for good ride(like a good hour or more.) Cause mine flat rips but the 07 Does have some issues. I just got back in from another ride and i think it might have a bad rave valve or some crap in the carbs. Mine has 700miles also and have herd from some guys that this is about the time the rave valves need to be cleaned or if broken, replaced. Other than that i like mine. Never had any major issues with and like i said they come with some extras that the X packages didnt(TI springs, Clicker shocks, 15lbs lighter{i think}than X, etc.)

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do alot more research on it. Go to Doo talk and just start looking up clutching, track, backfiring, wheeling, low compression engine. The list goes on and on.

moose1

Reaction score
IMHO stay far away! I had the XRS and it was not reliable at all. Dealer replaced the rave valves, replaced every component in the clutch, then the clutch itself, engine light was comming on dealer couldn't find problem the list goes on. O'ya not to mention the crank problems!

hopper146

Reaction score
thanks...i'll stay away.....i like reliable......really dosen't matter how high it goes if its broke...........

Top Bottom