07 polaris 700 dragon 155 what problems do they have

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Set of brothers I ride with have 2 both have over 4500kms on them and the only problems they have is that one keeps ejecting the rider and the other has a tendency to run over yamahas.

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 07 Polaris 700 dragon 155 what problems do they have

They seem to be very reliable. Was out last winter and one of the wifes was riding one and managed to pop the motor,but my buddy who works at the Polaris shop here said it was the 1st one they had seen blow up.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Set of brothers I ride with have 2 both have over 4500kms on them and the only problems they have is that one keeps ejecting the rider and the other has a tendency to run over yamahas.

Oh yes the Ukrainian connection, nothing but pure entertainment :biglaugh:

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the 08's can. I put duct tape over the headlight adjuster knob on the dash and am going to try to reinforce the foam piece under the hood that goes over the air box as I've noticed some moisture getting in there.

About 1000 miles on mine and had the rear shock oil replaced with stiffer oil, but I probably only needed stiffer springs for the rear, as sometimes the rear suspension wouldn't come back up.

Also, make sure when trailering you cover the shafts on the front shocks with something. Cycle Works west has a set of hard plastic shock covers you can put on and leave on even when riding that will protect the shafts. If they get nicked you'll lose shock pressure.

And if the 07's have the same bumper as the 08's, then the bumber is COSMETIC only, not practical. If you pull hard on it it will break and possibly damage the side panels as well. There is a kit you can get that will replace the plastic bumber with a metal one that connects to the chassis that is actually usable.

Otherwise seem pretty problem free and mine pretty much kept up with an 09 800 (before the guy's engine blew!).

I love it in the deep.

zduck14

Reaction score
I bought one at the beginning of last winter and absolutely love the machine. My brother has an M8 (towed down the mountain 5 times last year) amd my other brother has a rev xp that had a few issues of its own. I never had a single problem with mine. I'm pissed that they quit making the 700 actually as it was such a great motor.

Top Bottom