07 m8 check engine light flash 1-8 ?

Stockorwalk

Reaction score
Today my 07 m8 started running pretty bad,first developed a miss around 8000 and got progressively worse, still idled fine and started fine even the first few thousand rpm were ok.Seemed like it was in limp mode ,check engine light was flashing once,pause,eight. From what I've found that possibly means servo motor failed,siezed cables,broken cable/s,exhaust valves stuck,among almost every concievable combination of issues ahahah. I was just wondering if anyone has had this problem and what they found.Thanks

dhdey

Reaction score
wires for PV servo run under the tank and get squished, causing this code. i rerouted mine in front of tank.

LeonardO

Reaction score
Think you are able to ignore your car's check engine bulb? Think again. Ignoring the warning can easily lead you to great expense later. As a responsible car owner, we must always make sure that it is in a good condition. It's because if it get in trouble, of course the owner is the one who will face the problem. Article resource: Pay attention to your check engine light

Stockorwalk

Reaction score
Haven't had a chance to tear into it yet .Will be into it tomorrow nite, but tryin to find some pv eliminator kits and not havin much luck heard there's been some bad experiences with bdx kits touchin the pistons??? Anyone else heard this ?

Stockorwalk

Reaction score
Yup was servo cables broken. Replaced entire set up with supreme tool valves and they work awesome wouldn't even know the servo was gone.

Top Bottom