07-09 M8 RK TEK Head kit

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone running the rk tek 15hp drop in kit.
any feedback good bad and what compression domes

scrapmaster

Reaction score
ran it on my m8 all winter 14-1 domes in mine. Much good to say noticeable power difference and the motor just seems crisper right off idle... as my buddy whos a dedicated 1000 guy said "thats the first time a m8 put a smile on my face" i ran an af gauge to monitor things and if anything its a lil rich would probably benifit from a fuel box, the cooling was also better never once had the light come on this spring. as for bad nothing comes to mind unless u count bein a lil hard to tug over at -20 lol

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ran it on my m8 all winter 14-1 domes in mine. Much good to say noticeable power difference and the motor just seems crisper right off idle... as my buddy whos a dedicated 1000 guy said "thats the first time a m8 put a smile on my face" i ran an af gauge to monitor things and if anything its a lil rich would probably benifit from a fuel box, the cooling was also better never once had the light come on this spring. as for bad nothing comes to mind unless u count bein a lil hard to tug over at -20 lol

a pink barbie weight set for christmas might help you build up a little more strentgh to pull it over in -20:d,as for the kit it's great just make sure you tell kelsey what alts you are riding and be honest as he will send domes for your application,if you ride mostly flat say that or you will run too much compression and be screwed unless you want to mix race fuel every time

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha yeaa... i want to be able to run with no box,
and i talked to kelsey and he said he would send
me 13.5:1 domes since we do ride at 3000ft quite a bit.
any opinion on fuel pressure regulaters?

Top Bottom