06 or 07 REV

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what I here theos mods make a big difference theo my friend has a 05 with mbrp can he cant even come close I spank him every time

Last edited:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what I here theos mods make a big difference theo my friend has a 05 with mbrp can he cant even come close I spank him every time

I really don't mean to be rude, but in this thread you're sounding like you're about 11 years old... Offer to challenge anyone to a race, then point out what makes there's so much better, etc. Just sayin'.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really don't mean to be rude, but in this thread you're sounding like you're about 11 years old... Offer to challenge anyone to a race, then point out what makes there's so much better, etc. Just sayin'.

i challenged him. im a 25 year old 2 year old at heart

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
06. 07 doesn't matter the 07s with a problem from what I heard would happen within 50 km of new. They all ROCK!! I have a 06 800 162" I would put it up against any one on a hill climb. :p:p
I probably should have read all the posts speed isn't my thing.:ignore:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
06 for sure. The group i ride with has 2 06's, 2 07's and my 05. The 07's both have had new motors and there always clutching. Once you get the motor and clutching figured out they are great machines but i still like my 05 or an 06 over an 07.

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
06. 07 doesn't matter the 07s with a problem from what I heard would happen within 50 km of new. They all ROCK!! I have a 06 800 162" I would put it up against any one on a hill climb. :p:p
I probably should have read all the posts speed isn't my thing.:ignore:

Wrong, they can let go at anytime.
Which is why everyone asks or advertises "new short block"

Cheers
Chris

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well I liked racing when I was 11 to!!! I didn't say his was better and I would race anyone for fun...u know FUN..guess ur to old like the rest of the old farts in this site! by the way I'm 25

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow did this thread get off topic.......I wanna race...no I wanna race.....My sled's faster......no my sleds faster.........why don't you give the guy some usefull info and start another thread called "P!ssing Contest"!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow did this thread get off topic.......I wanna race...no I wanna race.....My sled's faster......no my sleds faster.........why don't you give the guy some usefull info and start another thread called "P!ssing Contest"!!!

incase you didnt read the thread which clearly you didnt. we have already given him all the insight he needs.

the general consensus was that the 2006 is the way to go

not sure how you missed that?

we gave him plenty of relavant information for him to make his decisioin.

ps. my sled is faster

yeahyo

Reaction score
no mine !! get over it. 06 or 07 both good but i had an 07 and did three motors in just over a year. if you find one thats an 07 make shure it has the motor upgrades and clutch upgrades done. if it has low miles they might not have had the problems yet so beware cause it will blow up. if it has the upgrades done there both close to each other they perform the same

Top Bottom