Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
nice truck
but looks kinda stupid with no lift in it
at least put a bodylift on that thing

the tranis are not that bad
all depends how you drive and service your truck
i mean of course i do a trani or tcase or even a dif at work on trucks but most likely you can say that its not the parts break because there cheap or so
most of the time the driver plays a big big role in that game

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work with a mechanic she has had nothing but problems . a rack, front end,rattles, very poor fuel economy 11-12mpg even on propane @57.9. It does not have the power you think 345hp not. my 05 gm w/5.3l kicks her butt I get 19mpg on propane the only way to go 110 plus octane:):)

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talk to a dealer about the HIDS I ask him how long of life the ballast have
he was hesitant tell me he told about 5years @$550 aset so that about $110
a year for headlights that nuts:rant:oh yea nice wheels

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there not a bad truck, the trannys were ok in the gas jobs it was the deisels that had the chitty tranny's. but if you want a quiet ride you will hate the mud grapplers, i just put them on my 08 F350 and it sounds like a cesna going down the highway

Heyheyhey, the 48RE (auto tranny behind the Cummins from late 03-07) is a fairly stout tranny. I've got 211,000kms on mine and it hasn't let me down yet.

Back on topic. Get rid of those tires, pretty useless on the highway and just a big noise maker.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
for the noise from the mudders thats what your stereo is for to compare that :d:d

cant believe everyone talks so much ... about the trannis

i mean i work every day on them
keep you maintenance done change the filter adjust the bands and there all good to go
for the hard winters if you truck is not in a garage a tranipan heater is well worth the money since you dont only want your block to be warm cause a trani goes threw a bit when its -40 out there

Top Bottom