03 Summit 151 with 827 rkt

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Farmer, did you ever find that c-clip that went "binggggggggg!!!!" while reassembling the top end??:eek:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HUH??
Move on lil' dogie!!

I wasn't talkin to you....

Farmer?:oops:

farmer Mike

Reaction score
Well it made it onto the deck, with only few wierd noises, oh well still have tow rope for it.:d:beer:

farmer Mike

Reaction score
Well whoever got 22.8km won the pool just finished taking topend apart again and clutch side cylinder and piston are buggered.

farmer Mike

Reaction score
Is there any prof that it even runs?? OR did the sled get parted out? But there will be many beer drank talking about!:confused::confused:

farmer Mike

Reaction score
LMAO... u fuggers! Is danny still looking for a headlight after he got towed out by a yammi? lol... now I know where that part went! I think that he tried to steal my Team clutch too! looks like I may be renting! weekend looks good!!! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

So you want to rent? The rentagade is no more, had to get cash for new motor.:d

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmm... that sounds like an 1160 purchase! :d

Hope there is no renting needed... how confident are you that it is put together perfectly??? lol 2 sleeps till I am in etown and 3 till I hit da chowder!

Confidence is at an alltime low that it is put back together properly, lots of left over parts, I knew we shouldn't of bought that 30 pack. I have rental it's called 670.

O and thanks for the headlight

farmer Mike

Reaction score
Confidence is at an alltime low that it is put back together properly, lots of left over parts, I knew we shouldn't of bought that 30 pack. I have rental it's called 670.

O and thanks for the headlight

He is more worried about the shocks and the bling bling then if it runs with out certain parts ? He won't need head light,it stays light longer.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is more worried about the shocks and the bling bling then if it runs with out certain parts ? He won't need head light,it stays light longer.

Hey Farmer... What's that schrader valve on Braden's Shocks for??:eek:

Top Bottom