440 seat conversion on zx 800

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that looks pretty cool. was thinking of doing the same kinda thing to my 670. would be nice to see some better pics and side pics though if ya can.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You asked for them :d

The only mods I did was relocate the seat mounts (about 6" up) trim the lip of the seat (to fit zx) and put some foam and velcro for support. It cost me $90!!!! THANKS POWERTEKER!! The seat is shorter, taller, lighter, and more comfortable. it was worth the cash :d

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that looks pretty cool. was thinking of doing the same kinda thing to my 670. would be nice to see some better pics and side pics though if ya can.

I would recoment it. if you've got a big bar riser like mine does it makes it more comfortable to sit, and stand. its got more of a "dirt bike" feeling.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job buddy always enjoyed all your little mods and tinkering even with your old rmk

keep it up

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job buddy always enjoyed all your little mods and tinkering even with your old rmk

keep it up

Its funny that you say that becuase yesterday there were foam shavings ALL OVER my garage and my dad came home and freaked out! He was throwing chit everywere and threw oiled rags on my sled. He said "I want you out of my F!@#ing garage, All of you S!@# has to go, Im sick of your bs :d I asked his what else is there to do around here? he said go play games like a normal kid, and i said THIS IS MY GAME :d it shut him right up for literlay 6 hours ahahha! Tinkering is my passtime :d

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its funny that you say that becuase yesterday there were foam shavings ALL OVER my garage and my dad came home and freaked out! He was throwing chit everywere and threw oiled rags on my sled. He said "I want you out of my F!@#ing garage, All of you S!@# has to go, Im sick of your bs :d I asked his what else is there to do around here? he said go play games like a normal kid, and i said THIS IS MY GAME :d it shut him right up for literlay 6 hours ahahha! Tinkering is my passtime :d

Lucky i would of gotten a backhand after sayin that

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You asked for them :d

The only mods I did was relocate the seat mounts (about 6" up) trim the lip of the seat (to fit zx) and put some foam and velcro for support. It cost me $90!!!! THANKS POWERTEKER!! The seat is shorter, taller, lighter, and more comfortable. it was worth the cash :d

looks better on yours than mine lol good job i will show mine when im done workin on it :beer::d

Top Bottom