Fallen Angel

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yesterday was a very sad day for the Beck family (from Antler Lake Alberta) and hundreds of friends. Albert was killed in a avalanche in Blue River BC. Albert was with a group of friends riding in a known safer area and was hit by a avalance released from above. This avalanche, as far as can be determinded, was naturally triggered and 2 riders were caught in the runout which caught up to them riding in a treed meadow. Albert had a chance to trigger his Air Bag and was rescuced within 5 minutes but never recovered from injuries.
Albert will be missed by all who know him and Snowmobiling in Alberta will never be the same.
Our hearts go out to the family right now in a very bad time and our wishes go out to them
Albert was very safety aware and was fully trained in Avalanche safety. He had his Level 2 certicicate and had all the best equipment out there and knew how to use it well. Fellow riders also had training and the rescue was very fast. It seems to me that he was in the wrong spot at the wrong time.
Albert was a great friend to us all and forever will be missed. Family man dedicated to his wife, family,friends and snowmobiling.
Love ya Man RIP

Last edited by a moderator:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Beck Family,

My thoughts are definitely with you at this time. On behalf of the executive of the Trailseekers Snowmobile Club I'd like to say. We are all here for any one of you, a family as dedicated to the sport as you all are, I think I speak for each and everyone of us here when we say that Albert will be greatly missed, he would have given the shirt off his back to keep you warm. May he rest in peace, and sled in the highest hills of them all.

Tyler Geddes
Secretary
Trailseekers Snowmobile Club

GRD

Reaction score
My deepest condolences to all family and friends. My thoughts are with them.

Smiley

Reaction score
Well put Glen and thank you on behalf of me and our family.
Not much more can be added.

Sherry Beck

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only met Albert a few times, very nice fellow. My heartfelt condolences go out to the Beck family at this very difficult time.

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Albert was a true Angel the nicest guy i have ever meet he will be greatly missed and NEVER forgotten. He is like a father to me and a very good friend im going to miss his hugs and his advice.
I send my love to Terry, Sherry and the rest of the family

Last edited by a moderator:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
for the little time that i got to know albert i knew he was a great guy and friend, i had to incidents with my sled and he always tired to help me with it, may he rest in peace and for ever ride on, he will never be forgotten

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My condolances to the Beck family, Albert was a great man who always had a smile on his face, gonna miss ya .....

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
My condolances to the the whole family which has to go thruw such a hard time
i didnt know albert but woulde met him since i was going to blue as well

gives me a really strange feeling when i think about that i woulde rode with that group and it coulde been me

wishing all the power out there for the family to stay strong and get thruw this hard time

RIP albert

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Albert, my dear friend, and fellow Ft. Sask. Fnow Angel........ I hope you're riding the steep and deep in the heavens, and enjoying a big stoggy that we have enjoyed in the past, and a fine glass of the best scotch.........R.I.P. Albert..........:(:(:(:(:(:(

Terry and Sherry and the rest of the Beck clan, my heart pours out for you...........:(

my son and I were supposed to be on that trip as well.....:(

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still soaking in and very hard to believe BUT. My thoughts are now for the other members that have to get home and how they will deal with this accident.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Still soaking in and very hard to believe BUT. My thoughts are now for the other members that have to get home and how they will deal with this accident.

YUP, I AGREE:eek:........SOME OF THEM HAVE GONE BACK IN TO TRY AND RETRIEVE HIS SLED, AND ALL THE PIECES, THEN HAVE TO GATHER EVERYTHING UP AND SOMEONE HAS TO DRIVE HIS TRUCK HOME.....OMG, I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT RON(RKNIGHT111) AND BRAD HOOKS(PLAYER) AND ROBBIE(MACHZ) ARE THINKING RIGHT NOW, OR GOING THROUGH........:(

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Wow it's tough to comprehend such a tragedy could happen to a nicer person.
My condolences go out to all the family and friends of Albert.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From my family to the Beck family I would like to offer my deepest condolances in this very difficult time. Rest in Peace Albert. Like Fossy and Summitric, I to was supposed to be on the same trip.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sad to hear the loss of another sledder and the heartache family and friends must endure. My condolences to family and friends.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
My Sincerest Condolences to All the Family & Friends of Albert Beck .

Top Bottom