Yoyomhaaaa

mudrunner

Reaction score
Hi. I have been a lurker in this forum for some time now and figured its time for me to join. I have a 06 toyota DC Long box. I added some bigger tires [ Cooper stt 265/70/17 ]. Tinted out the front windows to match up the back. OEM roof rack and have completed the notorius BHLM. This is my daily driver and my toy hauler. As for my toy. I have a 94 runner that is Snorkeled, custom rear bumper and rock rails with kick out. Custom front winch bumper and has the 'rusty wheel well removal mod '' to fit some 35' mudders. Unfortunatly the engine has failed me and i am in the process of looking for a final engine swap that will not fail me anymore ? I also have a solid axle swap ready to go for this but havn't found time yet... Beyond that a full exo cage is almost complete while i look for my engine. Looking forward to learning and listening from the wiser then me folks on this sight which has tought me alot already. Good to see a big Alberta rep on this in this group. Its got great hidden gems of alberta info and i will be joining the quad family soon. But till then PEACE.

Top Bottom