Youth Sled Day Sat. Feb. 13

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
youth day 2016.jpg

Bring out your favorite little shredder and join Revy RCMP, Revy Search and Rescue, Avalanche Canada and the Revy Snowmobile Club for a day learning snowmobile and avalanche safety.
Guest speakers, pizza, handouts for participants and fun for all. Even us big kids learned a thing or two last yr.
Email me if you have any ?`s please, I have spots for 25 youth.
Huge thanks to our sponsors Yamaha Motor Canada and BRP.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I added myself on Facebook, but count me and my son in

Then it's get back to sicamous for the eagle valley club dinner and auction

Going to be a busy day lol

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com

youth day 2015 2.jpg youth day 2016 11.jpg youth day 2016 6.jpg youth day 2016 10.jpg

We had 19 youth and their parents come out and spend the day with us this yr.
Thanks to our RSC directors/members Daniel, Herb, Gary, Shayne and Vaughn. Revy S&R members Dave, Dorn and Brad and Avalanche Canada reps Brodie and Ryan. These people all came out and shared their knowledge with us all. Thanks.
Our sponsors this yr. were Yamaha Motor Canada, Front Counter B.C., Revy S&R, Revelstoke NAPA, Bombadier Recreational Products, Revelstoke Snowmobile Club, Avalanche Canada, Alberta Snowmobile Association, British Columbia Snowmobile Federation, Zacs Tracs, Infinite Powersports, and Sledrent.ca. Thanks to all our sponsors we were able to provide our young riders with starter safety items for their packs, provide important info brochures/books, some sweet swag and feed everyone lunch. Thanks also to Ryen for coming up and doing photos for us again. Always a fun day with the youth who enjoy the sport as much as we all do.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish we could have made it, but was too late helping set up for the eagle valley sled club auction Friday nite

Top Bottom