yamaha phazer

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny chit...... directed at YOU!!!

And ya..... mean guy...

I'll ride with ya anytime.... Let me know when you head out..... We can be not very nice to others out there together!!!

where do you live? just got me a new vmax 600 i no what ur gonna say isnt that a 2-stroke? and i'll say yah but it was only $1,900.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
I live where I need to for work..... and I really couldn't care less what you ride or what you paid for it!!!!

Worrying about what others think is what keeps guys off their sister.... shouldn't dictate what you ride or what you paid. All that matters is that you have fun.

It don't matter how bad a day, week or month I'm having, right about the time the back door of the 4 place opens up, everything goes away... The intolerable ex wife, things I haven't got done at work, the burning sensation when I pee..... EVERYTHING!!!

Have fun on ur sled..... quit worrying about how many useless words a minute you can come up with. This stuff follows you to the hill....... Takes a long time to convince ppl you arent the creep you tried to be.

But.... what ever you want. What do I know!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live where I need to for work..... and I really couldn't care less what you ride or what you paid for it!!!!

Worrying about what others think is what keeps guys off their sister.... shouldn't dictate what you ride or what you paid. All that matters is that you have fun.

It don't matter how bad a day, week or month I'm having, right about the time the back door of the 4 place opens up, everything goes away... The intolerable ex wife, things I haven't got done at work, the burning sensation when I pee..... EVERYTHING!!!

Have fun on ur sled..... quit worrying about how many useless words a minute you can come up with. This stuff follows you to the hill....... Takes a long time to convince ppl you arent the creep you tried to be.

HILLBILLY GENIUS
AMAZED AGAIN
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:d

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thats actually good advice

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny chit...... directed at YOU!!!

And ya..... mean guy...

I'll ride with ya anytime.... Let me know when you head out..... We can be not very nice to others out there together!!!

Sounds like a plan:d I love being mean:d

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever dude, your one to talk................:confused:

Sarcasm, the correct spelling:d

i'm guessing you dont have very many friends,and that was my teacher that told me to spell it that way (mr. brigs)

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
OMFG why did someone not tell me about this THREAD.. I just pizzed myself LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better put the 1 ton away chad! I wonder if your kid will let ya borrow her phaser for revy? Lmfao

Top Bottom