wtd wrecked sled/quad/bike parts for restaurant

crowdoo

Reaction score
my wife opening new place in crowsnest.going with sled/atv/bike type theme. broke sled hoods,bent trailing arms ,bike rims with crazy bends etc. need a whole sled w/o motor . let me who got stuff. thanks

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I get home Sunday, I'll take a look, and see what i can get to you.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have some front end parts that I could clean up for you and bring down one of these days.....

Attachments

• Blair's XRS 2.jpg
    Blair's XRS 2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 54

crowdoo

Reaction score
thanks to all .:d the food already kicks *** with ur help im sure we can get the look she going for.

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I would've looked at this sooner. I have a seized crank shaft, bent trailing arms and bent shock rds and a-arms, but I just left calgary for home in sk today...

crowdoo

Reaction score
the food. all summer it has been located at fas gas in frank,its called CHIPPERS its a burger and fry shack that all the food is REAL 100% beef ,fresh cut fries ,all day breakfast,sandwiches and lots more but the emphasis is on REAL food. she is moving to other location on hwy 3 in the pass 2nd week in sept. there will be a garage type seating area at new location with sled/quad/bike theme show sled vids and such.will let u all know new local just waitn for ink dry on deal.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Recipe suggestion for you place - Turtle Burgers!!:

Handmade ground beef patties, topped with sharp cheddar cheese, wrapped in a bacon weave...then the next step, add hotdogs as the heads & legs with slits for
toes and tail.

Next step. Place on an oven rack, covered loosely with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees. A little crispy, not too crunchy...just how a turtle should be, no?

Enjoy, don't worry about calories, salt and stuff.

unknown22.jpg

unknown23.jpg

unknown24.jpg

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Handmade ground beef patties, topped with sharp cheddar cheese, wrapped in a bacon weave...then the next step, add hotdogs as the heads & legs with slits for
toes and tail.

Next step. Place on an oven rack, covered loosely with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees. A little crispy, not too crunchy...just how a turtle should be, no?

View attachment 62102

View attachment 62103

View attachment 62104
Now thats a creation.......... maby best not to have it as the lunch speacial......I can't spell special.......but I was onece told i'm speacial.......maby that's why........ but yeah good on ya to the inventor of that.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

toes and tail.

View attachment 62102

View attachment 62103

View attachment 62104

The only way that those could be made better is if you did them in a smoker....looks fantastic!

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep us updated on the location.
What are the hours?
Sounds like a great place to stop on the way in and out.

crowdoo

Reaction score
chippers as of sept 10th will b located at west end of coleman at hwy 3 trailer sales.big parking lot just west of trailer sales.across from road to magillvary staging area. her hrs now are 10 to 8 .7 days a week. prob open at 8 when winter comes.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if I'm ever down that way ...I'll bring you in a Powder hood....I'll buy the cheesburger but would need an extra large homemade strawberry shake for the hood! lol

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have some wrecked parts from my"wall of shame" you can have.I have a hood,a arms from a Apex and a few from my Cat,bent tunnel and bulkhead,smashed front M series bumper you could almost completly decorate the place with my mishaps.
Let me know what you want.

Cheers,
Dave

Top Bottom