Work Party Boulder Sun. Oct. 4

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Meet in the parking lot at 9 a.m. General clean up, stairs need to be fixed and a trail cleared for early season access to the alpine. Call Herb if you`ll be attending 250-837-8715 he`ll be cooking you all Herby Burgers for lunch.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to help, but man that's a long, long walk to the cabin.and yea, i'll need a triple herbie burger after that.

Last edited:

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish i was off to come out and assist. Maybe next year. Need info posted a little sooner PP. Thanks.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I understand it`s not much notice guys. The club sent out an e-mail to local members, just wanted to make sure locals knew.
Dusty I hitch hike when I go up not sure they`ll stop for u though. :d

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Hi powderpuff, what do you think of my new log in. It's a little more in line with my place of employment and should make it easier for my friends and customers to find me. Keith from Take To Heart Contracting is going up boulder on sunday to do a site visit for the proposed new cabin that may or may not be built. Hope we can find the time to spend with Keith and two other builders that are coming up with him around noon. Do you need a ride up.

AKA...Revy Rocks

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I do need a ride, thanks :d. I`ll call you tonight and yes the new name is good. I hear quite a few of the guys are on an ATV ride in Golden Sun.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Herb, Greg, Darwin and I headed up just after 9. Cut down some trees that were in the way for the groomer, brought in wood, fixed the stairs and did a general clean up. We met with contractors and showed them the site where we would like to see the new cabin and discussed our concerns and needs. Herb cooked us a chili for lunch. Thanks for the ride Greg, thanks for lunch Herb and Darwin thanks for helping us out.

What do you think climbs all the way up to eat the signs?

DSCF4372.jpg

DSCF4359.jpg

DSCF4374.jpg

DSCF4383.jpg

DSCF4385.jpg

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
......oh and I forgot to add that the guys did go take a look at the early season access to the alpine, theres no trail and so we`ll have to hike in.
They saw a huge pile of Grizzly crap and thought the name tag in it said Herb, so they said they came back right away to make sure he was O.K.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your hard work guys!! I wish we lived closer so we could help out with stuff like this...

Top Bottom