WKM/C3 PC800 LTD Production

WKR

Reaction score
We have advertised earlier in the year that we would be building a lightwieght offering for guys interested in just having a complete package finished and ready to ride. Here is what we will be offering 20 LTD builds in 2013 or 14 model year. The package will include the following.

2013/14 SP LTD 162 (your choice)
C3 hood with plenum
C3 fuel tank
C3 belt drive
Oil delete
Lightweight can

This sled will be offered at $17900 pus GST

Sled will come in at 425lbs, you can add a full jaws exhaust with tune for $1500 extra.

If anyone is interested in trying this sled out it will be at the follwing locations and times, feel free to contact me and come try it out.

Valemount/Blue River feb 1-4/13
Sicamous/Revy feb 17-19
Valemount/Blue river Mar 1-4

More dates to follow. I assure you that guy will not be dissappointed with the package we have a few of these out there (without the belt drive though) and not much comparison to other OEM's with mods. If your wondering what it costs to add other stuff please just call the shop (white knuckle Motorsports) 780 872 7004 and talk to Kerry or Gene.

Attachments

• IMG_1294.jpg
    IMG_1294.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_1292.jpg
    IMG_1292.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_1293.jpg
    IMG_1293.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 364

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im curious when those darn belt drives are going to be released!! Been advertising them now for a longgggg time...

WKR

Reaction score
everything worth while is worth waiting for!!! LOL. I spoke with kevin this AM and kits are complete, I think he is just waiting for a few parts from anodizing and he will be shipping out. Do you have a deposit on one, i believe the first 50 kits were all spoken for, I might be mistaken.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everything worth while is worth waiting for!!! LOL. I spoke with kevin this AM and kits are complete, I think he is just waiting for a few parts from anodizing and he will be shipping out. Do you have a deposit on one, i believe the first 50 kits were all spoken for, I might be mistaken.

No I don't. Ill wait to hear some reviews on them before I snag one off ya. I was just curious. There's been a ton of anticipation for this thing lol.

Top Bottom