Wicked little edit from my brothers (Nathan Greziuks) Helmet cam

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great vid. couple of scenes near the end give a whole new meaning to the term tree hugger

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome video, good to see some Sask boys ripping it up, the snow slightly better out there compared to around home? HAHAh

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I know. My brother posted the vid on you tube. He's not having much luck making it available on mobile.

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vid.. Looks like some good riding considering snow conditions.. Midway thru he vid you bail and the camera starts spinning, I damn near got dizzy.. All good? What happened?

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the bail off the jump where he loses the sled AND his helmet. Lol. Assuming he found the chin strap after that? Great vid!

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Even though the snow conditions weren't favorable for jumping, my brother is always bound and determined to build a jump. He had to bail because the landing wasn't going to be very gracefull. His helmet blew off, and they both did a few cartwheels, and his sled did an unbelievable ghost ride off a huge pillow and lawn darted itself into the rock hard snow.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hahahahaha..............you Krazy Saskatchewanians have raised the bar again!

Great video and great edit! I am glad you two graduated from showing us the poplar trees/creek riding Saskatchewan style!

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The video is now available on mobile! I rode fernie this past weekend doug! My dad wants to come ride with you this season. I'll try and figure out when we can make it out there.

Top Bottom