What is the general concensus on Skinz Super-Q exhaust??

HCR_XR

Reaction score
I have a completely stock 2011 HCR and want to slowly start modding it. Just wondering where I should start and if that Skinz Super-Q can is any good? What would be the best bang for buck when starting to mod my HCR?

Tsalmo

Reaction score
I have one on my 08 and I like it, I did get a killer deal on it though and so far I like the sound not as deep as I would like but it was $75. If I was going to buy a brand new one I would defianly get a MBRP they sound the best IMO they are deep and throaty but are a lot louder.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have the super-q only because it was recommended to be used with the RKT head kit. I would get a jaws can, they sound awesome.

BENDER 151

Reaction score
We run a super q can on my sons 2011 m8 sp..sled is bone stock except for the can and man does it go..good sound imo..

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run with a Skinz SQ can / SLP pipe on an M8, love the tone! 2 of my buddies run M1000’s both with Skinz Super~Q cans one is running a Speedwerx pipe the other is stock and a very noticeable sound difference on the 2 Cat's and the stock pipe with the Skinz can sounds the best when hitting it at WOT!

This a few links to some tech info at the RK Tek web! I also recall Turbo Al had a read up on something similar.

[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you get anything from skinz right now? Looked like they are swamped and not taking any orders online.

css

Reaction score
I got mine from gobigparts.com

clarkydubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got 4800km on mine, started to really sound good around 4000km.....does give you a bit of a bog down low sometimes, but ive learned to ride around it, dont even notice it now

Top Bottom