What is the Best Track?

usher

Reaction score
I have 05 M7 153 and it has the attack 20 track right now... I am looking for a new track and I am wondering what others are running and what the best one would be. Thanks

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 05 M7 153 and it has the attack 20 track right now... I am looking for a new track and I am wondering what others are running and what the best one would be. Thanks

I like my 162 2.25 power claw it's all around a great track.

usher

Reaction score
mountian and some riding at the lake how is that camoplast off the 08 M1000s?

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my Challenger. It gets up on top of the powder very fast. My Maverick track lost the softer paddles, but the harder ones stayed on. The original on my Summit trenches like a backhoe. I have not installed my 153 Challenger on it yet. I don't think you will find one track to do both mountain and lake riding, but I might be wrong.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those powerclaw tracks are working VERY well for guys. Sold one to Terry (TTP) fr his Apex and one to his buddy for his Nytro. It's a good sign when Yammy guys are running Cat tracks LOL!!! I will check tomorrow see if I have one in stock, I'll pm you price =)

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those powerclaw tracks are working VERY well for guys. Sold one to Terry (TTP) fr his Apex and one to his buddy for his Nytro. It's a good sign when Yammy guys are running Cat tracks LOL!!! I will check tomorrow see if I have one in stock, I'll pm you price =)

You sold one to Terry. LOL that is funny

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sold one to Terry. LOL that is funny

Well sorta... I told him we got them in, he saw how well they worked in the hills and then somehow fandangled one into the back of his truck. LOL it's actually hard to sell him things, he's cheap! Hahaha

f7firecatkid

Reaction score
not to hijack the threat but what about a 144x15x2.25 what tracks are out there cat or not that would be good. i cant find any. its going on my 08 xfire 800 snopro

thanks

Top Bottom