What happened to the new Ski Doo dealer in Sicamous?

X-rated

Reaction score
Drove into town last nite and saw a big CLOSED sign on the door!! Surprised this hasnt been discussed here yet.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From their Facebook page....

Dear Friends and Patrons,

Mountain Park Motorsports has been unable to obtain the BRP dealership for the Sicamous area. As such, it will be unable to continue its service to this wonderful community.
I love Sicamous, I love Motorsports, and I love the community that the two have created here. My goal has always been to provide employment and investment while meeting the needs of local and visiting enthusiasts. I wanted to contribute to the development of this World Class Motorsports destination.
My deepest gratitude to Gord Bushell and his Mountain Park team who worked tirelessly to realize this dream. I am filled with regret and anguish at their devastating loss. I can only hope that our efforts have brought attention to the potential of this amazing place.
Between now and our last day, ‪March 17‬, at 7pm. Pricing on everything in the store has been drastically reduced in an effort to reduce the inventory. Please take advantage of this opportunity when you come to say good bye to us at Mountain Park Motorsports, in Sicamous.
Live more... Ride more!
Mitch Hancock

X-rated

Reaction score
Thanks for the link....didnt think to look in the regional section.

Top Bottom