What happened to Kijiji?

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So l put some tires on Kijiji and after a couple days l get the stupid 'are they still for sale?' text. Now I've started getting numerous automated calls from a 866 number saying I'm wanted by the feds or something stupid.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kijiji is still ok for vehicles and such. Facebook marketplace I like for finding/selling parts and other little odds and ends.

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What drives me nuts is all the retail and wholesale ad’s that get thrown in the middle of a search.

I refine my list to go cheapest then up and in between everything for say a certain sized tire you get a bunch of other companies tires way out of chronological order and usually not even the same size.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve sold things on kijiji for years without issues.

I have to. Everything sells eventually. It's just disappointing they have removed some of the filtering options and corporate mentality is weighing in. Hopefully there is a special place in hell for scammers.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to. Everything sells eventually. It's just disappointing they have removed some of the filtering options and corporate mentality is weighing in. Hopefully there is a special place in hell for scammers.

I fully agree.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put my truck on Kijiji last night. Ad says no trades. So far I could trade for a Yukon with a supercharger, 02 mustang convertible, chev 2500 and a 14’ fishing boat

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put my truck on Kijiji last night. Ad says no trades. So far I could trade for a Yukon with a supercharger, 02 mustang convertible, chev 2500 and a 14’ fishing boat

bwhahaha that supercharger is in red deer? Guys trying to trade me too

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that’s another problem is people who can’t read ads.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bwhahaha that supercharger is in red deer? Guys trying to trade me too

cb25322476c3905c51be9649c3a0cb3f.jpg

This one? His picture is upside down which makes my picture appear upside down.

Top Bottom