What are you running for plow?????

dasboot

Reaction score
I know this has been touched before but not awhile now. have to pick up a plow and deciding which plow to go with. What are all of you running on your can ams, and what would you suggest?? Wife uses to so want something fairly easy to hook up.

belch22

Reaction score
I have the Can Am Alpine Flex Plow, best plow out there, super easy to hook up and take off by pressing the foot pedal. The springs are heavy duty so you can push a lot more snow than your standard steel blade. Well worth the money!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Can Am Alpine Flex Plow, best plow out there, super easy to hook up and take off by pressing the foot pedal. The springs are heavy duty so you can push a lot more snow than your standard steel blade. Well worth the money!

I just bought this same plow. It works awesome and pushes lots of snow. I did manage to hit a old snow bank and push one of the springs so hard it got hung up on the rod and stayed compressed.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have had a quadivator blade for yrs heavy duty mounts on hitch at rear and ratchet straps up front very versatile and will fit pretty much anything well from atv-utv so no need to switch blades in future if you ever switch machines

Top Bottom