Were to get a Ford Diesel truck fixed in Calgary

hogster008

Reaction score
Morning boys, just wondering which dealership has the best Diesel or truck department, newer to calgary and just dont know these things and the work truck looks like she needs a new blow dryer.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is macklin ford in calgary not sure how they are but they do some killer lifts on superdutys :d

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning boys, just wondering which dealership has the best Diesel or truck department, newer to calgary and just dont know these things and the work truck looks like she needs a new blow dryer.

Universal Ford in the NE does all my work, they've been pretty good so far.

hogster008

Reaction score
Thanks boys, I tried universal but they are backed right up and wouldnt even look at the truck to tell us if it was good to drive or not. Ended up going to Airdie Ford just hope they have some good techs cause the truck has to last the winter till we can get a new one. May get good at improvising just to get truck home from work.:d

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think the best diesel mechanic in calgary area is located about 4-5 miles west of strathmore on the highway. Two issues - they are so good that it is always at least a week to get in, sometimes two. To drop it off is a 45 minute trip for me, need two vehilces for the ride home, and a ride there. PITA.

brokenaxle.ca has treated me well. Newer shop but a good mechanic. decent rates and knows his stuff.

psnider

Reaction score

Kevin at diesel performance is great...403-236-9444...tell him paul sent you.

Top Bottom