UFC : Randy "the natural" VS brock lesner

W

woodies

ended how i figured hoped for randy but chit you know that freak was strong!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
without a doubt lesnar is gonna win! randys days r basically over, brock is a damn mutant plus i got 50 ridin on him

like i told u boys the mutant spanked randy! Respect randy as u will but its time to stop hatin brock the dude is real and hes only gonna get better!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ended how i figured hoped for randy but chit you know that freak was strong!

Guess Randy should go by way of the "Rock" stick to movies!! He was great in his time but now his time is over! To bad.

M

mattmedic

Guess Randy should go by way of the "Rock" stick to movies!! He was great in his time but now his time is over! To bad.
bite me , shame on you for even saying that , he is still a all star @ 45 yo.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like i told u boys the mutant spanked randy! Respect randy as u will but its time to stop hatin brock the dude is real and hes only gonna get better!

Brock looked gas'd after the first round!!...he's doesn't have the cardio! If he never caught Randy with that right, and it went to the third, or fourth round it would be Randy wearing that belt out of the ring.
There should be a super heavy weight division 255+ class. Randy has all the talent in the world but some of these guys hes up against are weighing 270-280 on fight night!
I am a firm believer a good big man will beat a good smaller man 90% of the time....Its physics I guess.
What did you guys think of that under card fight after the main event?....WOW those two were swinging for the fences....GREAT FIGHT TO WATCH!!:d:beer:

But who am I to say I won my last fight by a 100 yards...lol

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dana Said that the only way Kimbo is going to enter the UFC is if he enters the Ultimate Fighter and goes through the whole process which I think would be Fawkin awesome to see :d

Thats what Dana should have done with Brock, let the MMA world get to know him a bit first, putting him through the hard knocks before getting to a title fight.:d

M

mattmedic

not hatin!!!!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That uppercut will be on UFC advertisments for ever. Joe daddy stevenson swung for the fence and perfectly connected. Highlight reel finish. Anyone see the fight after brock and randy when that guy took a kick square in junk. I was in a bar and the whole place was growning and i'm pretty sure all the guys in there felt his pain.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brock looked gas'd after the first round!!...he's doesn't have the cardio! If he never caught Randy with that right, and it went to the third, or fourth round it would be Randy wearing that belt out of the ring.
There should be a super heavy weight division 255+ class. Randy has all the talent in the world but some of these guys hes up against are weighing 270-280 on fight night!
I am a firm believer a good big man will beat a good smaller man 90% of the time....Its physics I guess.
What did you guys think of that under card fight after the main event?....WOW those two were swinging for the fences....GREAT FIGHT TO WATCH!!:d:beer:

But who am I to say I won my last fight by a 100 yards...lol
ya but you dont really need the best cardio when you have lunch boxes for fists, you just gotta get that one to landI somewhat agree that there should be a super heavyweight but there just isnt enough quality fighters of that size. speakin of super huge dudes heres a pic some of u might like had a couple beers with him, when this was taken he squeezed so hard i thought my head was gonna pop off like a dandylion

Attachments

• calufcpic.jpg
    calufcpic.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 52
Top Bottom