Typical Whitecourt conditions - March 30 - April 1

Glory Hills Guy

Reaction score
Thinking about taking the kids riding over this weekend around Whitecourt, and was just wondering if it's (typically) still a good time to ride? Or, is it too late? I realize it ultimately depends on the weather over the next 3 weeks. Thanks Everyone!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trails are still in good shape. The groomer was not out this week due to the warm temps. Watch creeek crossing as there may be some overflow starting to show. It's been quite warm but the snow is still on the trails.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out the last three days west of town out in Virginia Hills, snow is easily armpit deep on me......( im only 5'7") and lots of untouched all over the place but it was settling fast and turning to slush on top. The snow easily settled at least a foot from tuesday to thursday. Supposed to be warmer today than yesterday, was +7 yesterday......... so unless we get colder temps and more snow I don't see there being great conditions by April 1st, 2 week forecast is for +5 and above almost everyday but that can change quickly so its a play it by ear thing

Top Bottom