tunnel bags

toyman2k

Reaction score
Website
www.heisertoyota.com
anyone Running the 700 series Powder keg on their Polaris RMK? Think I am torn between the PS 136 and the 700b as the 136 has 900cu and the 700 has 1800cu with no shovel mount :-( looks like I will need to drill yet it says uses the track system and looking at youtube vids there is a tab that needs to be installed? not sure here. big dollars so want to make the right choice.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a Canada Sled Parts rack on our doos with the Snowbunje bag. The bag fits perfectly in the rack, on/off with quick clips, and is expandable. I like the racks that Kurt builds because you have options to what u can haul - the rods can be moved around - and it also helps strengthen the tunnel. Whitecourt-20150125-00806.jpg

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone Running the 700 series Powder keg on their Polaris RMK? Think I am torn between the PS 136 and the 700b as the 136 has 900cu and the 700 has 1800cu with no shovel mount :-( looks like I will need to drill yet it says uses the track system and looking at youtube vids there is a tab that needs to be installed? not sure here. big dollars so want to make the right choice.

I had the 300 but sold it and complained to them about the 12 rivets in the tunnel. Nice to see they use the track rack now.

toyman2k

Reaction score
Website
www.heisertoyota.com
Ok found some pics of what the 700 series looks like on the Polaris. would eventually add the fuel tank option. Kinda big and not sure if it will get in the way of tossing my leg side to side over the sled

when needed. DSCN4376 (800x600).jpg DSCN4384 (800x600).jpg

toyman2k

Reaction score
Website
www.heisertoyota.com
THANKS "THE MAN" any problems changing out the seat post bar? Do any other shovels fit in there besides the one they sell? I think this is the route I am gonna go looks nice and no water can get in and has some spare gas just in case. whats that circle under your shovel? keep from rattling? and thanks again for all the replys to this newbie

The Man

Reaction score
Comes with a new seat bracket and the pads were for the shovel rattling but i took the corners off the shovel so i took the pads off. I bought the shovel seprate. Just gotta make sure u have a small T handle so it fits underneath. Keep one shovel there and one in my pack.

Top Bottom