Trump

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New voting system, will prevent fraudulant voting (Dems have been good at it in the past).

Accurate voting is more important than anything.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New voting system, will prevent fraudulant voting (Dems have been good at it in the past).

Accurate voting is more important than anything.

Drippy Don and the right wing conspiracy theorists are just preparing for his loss in the election. Just wait Donald you will be wearing a orange jumpsuit by March for tax fraud

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it the left wingers have to name call all the time? Seems you cannot have a conversation about someone without including name calling, sad.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it the left wingers have to name call all the time? Seems you cannot have a conversation about someone without including name calling, sad.

Lack of confidence in the drivel they spout mostly , but in right side ups case , I believe he’s actually quite a lonely person, and is using this forum as a tool to have some interaction with people who would otherwise not give him the time of day. The more ridiculous and obvious lack of fact his comments contain , the more responses from people who have a clue.
TDS , it’s his way to get attention.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trump is right wing have you payed attention to his tweets....if any advisor had any more they would take away his phone for half the day

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lack of confidence in the drivel they spout mostly , but in right side ups case , I believe he’s actually quite a lonely person, and is using this forum as a tool to have some interaction with people who would otherwise not give him the time of day. The more ridiculous and obvious lack of fact his comments contain , the more responses from people who have a clue.
TDS , it’s his way to get attention.

what facts in particular?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I could do something with my pension that I could afford and not seriously affect my finances, I could move in a heart beat. You think Canada is going to be a good place with the debt/deficit that our moronic leader is preaching to the people? The chit storm is still coming and it will be a barn burner when all is said and done. "
"the worst economy since the great depression" must be a statement from CNN or other news media with an agenda supporting the New Agenda for Globalism. Give your head a shake Mark and do some research on the Right and try to think what everything is going to be like if the Lefties (Biden and his friggin' followers) get elected. Take a look at the Democratic run cities and you think that is the way to go?? Chicago mayor, "we don't need the troops, we need gun control!!"...........ya' right, like how in the hell are they going to have gun control in the USA? Think about it.

Most all the cities are Democratic.....have u considered Montana doug beautiful state ... .Most of the mountainous states are republican

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If everything goes right, alberta will be a sister state with montana. Then its all good.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If everything goes right, alberta will be a sister state with montana. Then its all good.
keep your hopes up. Alberta has to pick one exit plan and focus on it. How about a pc leader like the last one in power, booming economy no debt please Justin just retire

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are beyond any leader bringing this country back so i dont think it will matter. Our debt is so high that our grand kids will still be paying for it.

People do not realize how bad of shape we are in, china pretty much owns us already and will only buy up more as our country falls deeper.

There is a saving grace which will change everything, but i wont reveal it to those that dont understand the Trump operation .

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are beyond any leader bringing this country back so i dont think it will matter. Our debt is so high that our grand kids will still be paying for it.

People do not realize how bad of shape we are in, china pretty much owns us already and will only buy up more as our country falls deeper.

There is a saving grace which will change everything, but i wont reveal it to those that dont understand the Trump operation .

Yes it's amazing what one incompetent drama teacher can do

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its more the system than anything, someone was bound to do what he has done because they can. Just look to history to see it has been done before.

The US has the strongest governmental system on the planet, corrupt as all heck but still standing. They have endured 50+ yrs of infiltration and still standing (barely).

The system in canada needs to be changed or parts of the west need to leave it, no other way about it.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its more the system than anything, someone was bound to do what he has done because they can. Just look to history to see it has been done before.

The US has the strongest governmental system on the planet, corrupt as all heck but still standing. They have endured 50+ yrs of infiltration and still standing (barely).

The system in canada needs to be changed or parts of the west need to leave it, no other way about it.

Yes we are in bad shape and the majority voted for this

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup once people learn that cbc and the media is crooked and lying, the rest of the wake up process is much easier.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

As much as I hate the dumbass, a lot of the debt from the pandemic is not his fault, any leader would have had to do similar programs because most people in this country don't know how to manage their money.

The biggest thing is getting of him and stopping the debt from getting any worse.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, if you believe that he wasnt in on the plandemic in the first place.

Top Bottom