Trump folbars it’s loyal supporters out of big money contributions

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good speech Flapjack hopefully you practice what you preach most do not like the WE charity scandal, or the 3300 pedophiles still in charge at the UN and allowed to run free. The salvation army have been around 150 years or so, old white men running that, never heard of any crooked crap happening there, of coarse they are not in it for the glory.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just figured it out. You’re an escapee/banished from a Hutterite colony aren’t you Fred? You couldn’t handle the pressure being the assistant junior apprentice carrot boss so you got punted....that would explain your poor grasp of English and grammar and also your absolute lack of understanding in business or finance. That’s what happens when your mom and dad are brother and sister. Be thankful that farm family took pity on you and lets you live in the tack room of the barn.....

Would this qualify as a personal attack? Or is Fred just open season? Asking for a friend...

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You didn't finish your statement, (I'll do it) Stop believing anything that comes from Russia lol

Don't add that to my statement.... that is all your view, what an eye opener you would get if you tried to prove it wrong. But that will not happen ..carry on through life in the dark.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would this qualify as a personal attack? Or is Fred just open season? Asking for a friend...

Fred opens himself up regularly to terrorist attacks on his personal beliefs, that happens to those that openly oppose democracy and free enterprise to help bring in communism.
Fred attacks all that believe in democracy and can think for themselves.
Let's just be clear that Fred and his kind continually attack us.
I think he is fair game and the apology is owed to us.

Pass this on to your friend/friends.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fred opens himself up regularly to terrorist attacks on his personal beliefs, that happens to those that openly oppose democracy and free enterprise to help bring in communism.
Fred attacks all that believe in democracy and can think for themselves.
Let's just be clear that Fred and his kind continually attack us.
I think he is fair game and the apology is owed to us.

Pass this on to your friend/friends.

Ok. Hypothetically if some greasy alter who posts up about fighting the man to the death semi regularly since October of 2020 messages you trying to buy high capacity magazines, that would be acceptable and you cant disrespect that said person
Gotcha.

Just trying to understand the rules.....

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. Hypothetically if some greasy alter who posts up about fighting the man to the death semi regularly since October of 2020 messages you trying to buy high capacity magazines, that would be acceptable and you cant disrespect that said person
Gotcha.

Just trying to understand the rules.....

Hmmmm
Did you just call Fred a greasy alter trying to buy high capacity magazines cause you just put them on par, just trying to understand your comparisonn.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm
Did you just call Fred a greasy alter trying to buy high capacity magazines cause you just put them on par, just trying to understand your comparisonn.

No just a thread that got deleted. Fred is harmless....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The political divide is un real in the United States.

The crusty old Grand Ole Party is doomed, if Republicans don't rebuild the GOP, it's current death spiral will end it.

Old white men with no direction, policy or leadership can't hold power much longer.

Tucker Carlson last night was ranting about his (read white) vote is being diluted by brown people.

I can't even remember a republican policy, "lock her up" and "Pizza Gate" come to mind, oh and that "Repeal and Replace Day One !" chant he was selling.

The rich pay less tax than the poor, how long can that last ? Answer: as long as they can keep the electorate uneducated. No internet for you,you and you...Have a drink of the special lead flavored water before you drive granny 3 hours to the poll, take some extra water because you'll have to wait three hours in the sun. It's important to the blacks to vote because they just recently earned the right. Only took 400 years.

Maybe Tucker and Faux News are right...maybe immigrants shouldn't vote for 400 years.

99.99999% native votes, hmm white man tec and work ethic with native rule, what would our society look like ?

The way I see things is that we are all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

Let's work together, divided we fall. Can you imagine if taxes were paid equally, I would think income under 2-300 would be tax free. The economy would be absolutely roaring with all the disposable cash. Well you might get sick of "winning" lol

If we work together in our own best interest we can control the "boogeyman" they will warn us about.

Shipping jobs offshore...who they going to sell to if we work together and refuse to buy stuff we can make or produce in North. Cent. and South america.

Inflation basically happens when people start paying for what they want regardless of price. Supply and demand. Prices go up and wages follow, it never ends. They can only print money so fast. Hyperinflation is scary stuff.

If we work together as a society we can "pivot" our values to non monetary things like volunteerism, charity etc. Consumerism can control inflation.

Buy some boost and get high mark, those hold my beer moments that actually work as planned (or sometimes even better) are awsome.

Towards the end, that will put a grin on your face for sure, but that won't compare to the warm loving way that old couple looked at you when you helped them out because of the kindness in your heart.

or you could be an uncaring money hungry selfish jerk, there's that.

Ron
I found some of this interesting Ron.
1. Lead pipes and voting: You must be talking about Flint Michigan? Not just blacks drinking from lead pipes in that city. Not just blacks driving to the polls and standing in line. If you are referring to not being offered water in Georgia you are wrong. Read the bill. Partisan hacks cannot pass out water and pizza to people in line but election officials can. Thats lie number one from Biden that helped him get his Washington Post 4 Pinocchio's, a newspaper that is left leaning actually.
2. Poor people and taxes. There is a myth that very poor people pay taxes. Thats not true. Moderately poor, the middle class and rich people pay tax. People in poverty don't make the thresh hold. How many street people you think fill out tax forms? Most don't have a SIN number or social security number.
3.Finally Tucker saying immigrants shouldn't be able to vote. Did Tucker say that? Or did he say Illegal immigrants shouldn't be allowed to vote? Should someone that sneaks into the country in the dark of night be allowed to vote? Do they pay taxes. We already know they have overwhelmed the food stamps system, the public hospitals and taken away good jobs from hard working Americans that have to pay taxes and have the right to vote. Even immigrants that did it right don't want illegal immigrants in the country. Leaders like Biden and Trudeau have made a farce of the whole immigration system where illegals or irregulars as the Turd calls them jump to the front of the line by doing it wrong. We are beyond help until the adults and people with common sense prevails again..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No just a thread that got deleted. Fred is harmless....
I've known fred for years. He is harmless. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Nice guy to visit with. We actually have a lot in common. Farming and sledding. Dangerous is when people take liberalism seriously in my opinion. And thats what it is, an opinion. When I see simple common sense, something my father and grandfather taught me become a staple again in the left then I'll take the left seriously. So far there is none of that in sight and its getting worse by the day. People like Elizabeth May, Rachel Notley, Justin Trudeau, AOC, Bernie Sanders? They are what is wrong in western society. They are dangerous because people with weak minds find common ground with them .

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've known fred for years. He is harmless. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Nice guy to visit with. We actually have a lot in common. Farming and sledding. Dangerous is when people take liberalism seriously in my opinion. And thats what it is, an opinion. When I see simple common sense, something my father and grandfather taught me become a staple again in the left then I'll take the left seriously. So far there is none of that in sight and its getting worse by the day. People like Elizabeth May, Rachel Notley, Justin Trudeau, AOC, Bernie Sanders? They are what is wrong in western society. They are dangerous because people with weak minds find common ground with them .

Yep Fred seems a ok to me. We dont agree on many things, but oh well.

There is nut jobs on both sides of the political spectrum and most of us are some where in the middle.

Top Bottom