Trump folbars it’s loyal supporters out of big money contributions

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lenny/Kenny/mo.. check your cc invoices out

Rachel maddow had on a loyal trumpet that gave a 900 dollar contribution but hidden in fine small print was that it was a weekly/ monthly withdraw.. lost over 9000$$ over ten months till his account was cleaned out..

sounds like he’s up to his old tricks, he’s now changed the print with more harsh rhetoric against his loyal if not doing monthly, but still continues as a default

hes like a gift to late night comedians, just keeps on giving

https://www.motherjones.com/mojo-wire/2021/04/trump-recurring-donations/

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha, trumps fault that a contributor didnt notice 900/month missing??? For 10 months!!???? He didnt read the fine print.....

Fred- you gotta get grasp on reality at some point, please.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha, trumps fault that a contributor didnt notice 900/month missing??? For 10 months!!???? He didnt read the fine print.....

Fred- you gotta get grasp on reality at some point, please.
typical conman

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, exactly the narrative they want you to believe. Wake up and see things outside of what others are feeding you.
His unethical behavior has landed him in military school and he has been scheming all his life but its all a front because he will save America....lol

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again, dont believe what is being fed to you as it is all a lie.

But dont believe me, pay attention and watch what unfolds. Its all a movie...

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is a folbar? Another fred disaster.

Lol.. typical righty comeback

the 78 year old has to make a lawsuit now against the trump organization to see if he can get some of his retirement money back.. said he thought he would be nice.. but turned out to be a kick in the nuts, never paid attention, till he got a statement on accounts

This is how he has conducted his entire life, 2500 law suits he said he’s been in.. just think about that for a second.. he’s pulled every trick known to man

Once again you hardcores.. check your statements

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to a New York Times report, the strategies, which involved automatically checking boxes above language consenting to the donations buried below lines and lines of near gibberish, sparked a huge number of complaints, which helped push the campaign to refund an eye popping $64.3 million dollars. According to insiders interviewed by the Times in credit card fraud departments, complaints about unwanted and unexpected charges from Trump donors accounted for as much as 3% of all traffic for periods during the campaign—a stunning number when compared to the massive amount of non-political credit card transactions the companies process

Will not see this on fake fox..

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Lol.. typical righty comeback

the 78 year old has to make a lawsuit now against the trump organization to see if he can get some of his retirement money back.. said he thought he would be nice.. but turned out to be a kick in the nuts, never paid attention, till he got a statement on accounts

This is how he has conducted his entire life, 2500 law suits he said he’s been in.. just think about that for a second.. he’s pulled every trick known to man

Once again you hardcores.. check your statements
Typical righty comeback? That's what a folbar is? A lot of your gibberish makes absolutely no sense fred. I'm just asking you to explain yourself.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For one fred Lenny and I can't contribute money in a foreign election and two go to bed. Your delusional. Your to old to be pulling all nighters in the tractor anymore. Lol

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For one fred Lenny and I can't contribute money in a foreign election and two go to bed. Your delusional. Your to old to be pulling all nighters in the tractor anymore. Lol

Yes I new that Ken... just did it for a morning chuckle for you

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think I can , we pay taxes in the US, and to this point I haven’t , but watching the gong show the Democrats are perpetrating down here right now , I certainly would . Fred and a few other slow witted , uninformed , other than left wing media BS, really need to spend come down here, spend some time getting out talking to folks and you’d quickly realize the support for Biden admin is really shrinking , even from many who voted for him. The on,y place you see Biden flags now are on TV . They have proven already , you can’t govern based on spite and emotion. Without Trumps Operation Warp Speed initiative , these guys would have even screwed that pooch , but it was set up so well even these clowns couldn’t ruin it , just try to take credit for it ! The vaccine program here is absolutely impressive from making appts to getting poked. AnyNew government , whose first and foremost goal , before getting their feet even in the shoes , is to negate all things the previous Potus did, is proof enough it’s a party whose first thought is of themselves , not the betterment of the country.
The border situation , which they will soon dummy up and , albeit grudgingly, be forced to revert to exactly the way Trump had it , plus the Iran situation which they naively think they can deal in good faith with , are 2 glaring g examples of just how inept they are.
To imagine these clowns have issues like these and many others and an economy struggling with Covid problems and they still are spending their valuable time pouting and acting like moronic children still whining and crying about Trump. Proof positive that a lot of them are as shallow , slow witted and emotionally incapable of acting In the best interest of the country as clueless Fred a d a few others on here.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big part of the problem right here !

Attachments

• D084AC13-F9FA-494A-9ED6-A1A272B80136.jpg
    D084AC13-F9FA-494A-9ED6-A1A272B80136.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 117
Top Bottom