TRAILER HOOK/RACK/SHELVING SYSTEMS

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
BAREFOOTER CALLED ME TODAY AND I SAID I WOULD CHECK OUT WHO MADE THE RACKING INSIDE MY TRAILER... I BOUGHT THE TRAILER FROM SOMEONE IN THE U.S. AND IT HAS THE COOLEST SYSTEM FOR HOOKS, RACKS, AND BUCKETS, AND EVEN SMALL PARTS HOLDERS IN IT...... Gladiator Garageworks: Gladiator® GearTrack® Channels (2-Pack) ..... JUST LOGGED INTO THE SITE, AND I HAVE 2 OF THE BIG BASKETS(WILL HOLD 2 HELMETS PERFECTLY) AND THEY HAVE AN MSRP OF $200.00 U.S. EACH.... WOW, MAKES MY GOOD DEAL ON A TRAILER EVEN BETTER... THIS IS A REAL COOL RACKING SYSTEM FOR TRAILER, AND I AM GOING TO GET MORE RACKS FOR THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRAILER.... CAN NEVER HAVE TO MANY HOOKS INSIDE A TRAILER!!!! HERE'S SOME PICS OF THE INSIDE, WHEN I 1ST BOUGHT THE TRAILER AND YOU CAN SEE THE HOOKS AND BASKETS.... THE RACKS ON THE FRONT I REMOVED AND PUT CABINETS IN, SO IGNORE THOSE CHEAP RACKS!!!

Attachments

• 100_1878%20%5B50%25%5D[1].jpg
    100_1878%20%5B50%25%5D[1].jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 100_1879%20%5B50%25%5D[1].jpg
    100_1879%20%5B50%25%5D[1].jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 177

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those look great, is the system in the first pic one complete package with the basket and that amount of hooks? just got an enclosed Triton before xmas and used it for the first time a few weeks ago, was thinking that it would be nice to have some hooks mounted inside.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ric:

Thanks for doing that for me. You are a good man. Don't ever let any woman tell you different.......:)

BTW - you get 8 of those bags for $200, not just 1. I know - I freaked when I first saw the price - but settled down after a phone call.

It look like Sears sells the stuff - it is on their website. Also - there is a dealer in Calgary - Garage Boys 866-711-2699

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
those look great, is the system in the first pic one complete package with the basket and that amount of hooks? just got an enclosed Triton before xmas and used it for the first time a few weeks ago, was thinking that it would be nice to have some hooks mounted inside.

YUP, NOTHING LIKE HOOKS.... HANG YOUR COATS, TEKVESTS, BACKPACKS, EVERYTHING... WE JUST WENT TO SICAMOUS AND THE TRAILER WE TOOK NEVER HAD ANY HOOKS INSIDE... VERY AWKWARD. MORE HOOKS THE BETTER. KEEPS THINGS OFF THE FLOOR ETC.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have Suncast racks in ours. You can get baskets and hooks. The shallow basket fits 2 helmets. Drying rack now has heat under it. You can get Suncast products from Sears.

Drying-Rack-front.jpg

Drying-Rack-rear.jpg

Top Bottom