Track Speed

DABOMB

Reaction score
I have an 08 nytro with a powderlites turbo kit running 14lbs and I was just wondering what kind of track speed others are seeing when climbing??

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots man lots.. I dont think i have ever looked to see my track speed at all. But i bet 120km or more

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 05 Vector turbo would pull 120k with a 159 at 12-13psi which was around 210hp. I honestly don't spend a lot of time looking anymore but I seem to recall seeing 140 something one time last season with a 162 on the Nytro at around 15-16, will have to check this season. What's your PL pulling?

rotax

Reaction score
No idea, I watch tach & A/F for my tuning. ;)

I do know that gearing down has definately lowered my 'top end' speed. But everything else works better. I'm really not drag racing or pulling insane chutes to need the top speed anyway..

DABOMB

Reaction score
I was out on the weekend in deep fluffy snow that would instantly plug my intake, but I was only getting about 90-95k track speed. I did not have enough time to play with my clutching as I was out of fuel in no time. The the next day was -30 C so we came home. I need to change my intake and get my clutching on and things will be better I hope.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my cousins running a turboed nytro, not sure of exact brand and amount of boost, but he says 300 hp with a 162 3" and he says he is getting close to 100 mph track speed when climbing.

Top Bottom