Took A Newbie to Valemount.. Here Is Some Pics of His First Adventure in the Mountain

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it was a 120, he rode it all the way. It took a little longer to get to the cabin but it wasn't that bad. It just broke down on the trail coming down. We had to tow it the last 6km down. I didn't make it over to Renshaw with them on sunday but I guess he did really great there as well..

tredeb

Reaction score
Regarding sleds for kids, I started my boys out on Bravos, mainly because I had one already. They are awesome sleds and very reliable. They don't slow you down that much either as they can top out around 30-40 mph.

Not sure what the 120cc sleds do for speed, but I hope to have them on the Bravos for a few more years then probably a fan cooled or maybe even a 600, depending on what I can find for cheap.

Great to see the little guys in the sport, My guys, 6years old, are already hooked.

polarsledhead

Reaction score
hey i saw you guys in the parking lot at the best western i saw two rmks with a little 120 parked in the middle

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was taking part in the AST1 course as well.. When I saw you cruise by I thought that was the best thing I saw the whole weekend !!!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First trip to the mountains at 5! That is so awesome! I had my small fry (he's 4) out last week around Villeneuve for his first solo ride with me, he had a great day! Took a few pics of our day and his first stuck. Not much of stuck but he learned really quick that the throttle is his friend! I guess we will have to make it out to the mountains next year :Snowmobile1:

BTW how many tanks of fuel did he burn on his big day?

Attachments

• Home 006.jpg
    Home 006.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Home 009.jpg
    Home 009.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom