Tires for my kawy 700

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at some new tires and not sure what to buy. looking at swamp lite by interco. wondering about size stock is front 8x25x12 and thinking about going to 10x26x12 and rear stock is 10x25x12 and thinking about 12x26x12 don't want to change the clutching. 2006 kawasaki 700 KVF. I don't want a rough riding tire, would the mud lite tires be better??? some info would be great

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zillas is what I would put on , u could go with 27" and not have to change ur clutching.... Because there light tires

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what kind of ride and handle with the zilla tires.....they look ok

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Compared to my stock tires I've noticed with my Zillas at slow speeds there is a little of vibration, very little , nothing serious though...after 15km/p hr I feel nothing, they also handle just fine....personally I have never owned mud lights, but I don't think they're that bad, my bro has them on his quad, he likes them....probably a better ride then Zillas as the lots of tread down the middle of tire....I think swamp lights are a heavy tire and mud lights are probably better the swamp lights, but that's IMO.

cheers

Last edited:

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has been discussed a lot, and seems like the zillas are the most well liked. have a set on my 06 kawi 700 and love them. not overly aggressive, definitely very light, and stand up well.

Top Bottom