Timbersled Mountain Horse / Dealer

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
First a big thank you to Allen from Timbersled for bringing over the bikes, and for all the people who rode last weekend. I must say, snowbiking is the most fun I've ever had on the snow. We all try to explain it, but you need a good full day on one to really understand the excitment!!!
I am and have been a Timbersled dealer for a few years now and look forward to the snowbike future. Allen and his staff provide the best working and designed back country snow products available.
As a dealer, I am commited to providing my customers with the best service and product support possible. I will also install and tune your Timbersled products with you. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you get your Mountain Horse on the Mountain!!!
Send me a "pm" or call anytime with questions, Thank you
Randy - 406-249-1132 or, randal041@hotmail.com

Last edited:

magnet32

Reaction score
Just built a mountain hourse , 06 crf 450 , it's awesome !!! Go any where !! Dec 3-4 riding McBride had a blast ! Having problem getting pics off helm it cam will keep trying . Takes a bit to learn how to ride , bike wants to stay right side up . Easy in stall 3hr tops , be faster after you've done it once . Only had one problem ran out of gas first day ! Carry lots you won't stop riding and burn it all !!! 😃

jumpingjack

Reaction score
Just built a mountain hourse , 06 crf 450 , it's awesome !!! Go any where !! Dec 3-4 riding McBride had a blast ! Having problem getting pics off helm it cam will keep trying . Takes a bit to learn how to ride , bike wants to stay right side up . Easy in stall 3hr tops , be faster after you've done it once . Only had one problem ran out of gas first day ! Carry lots you won't stop riding and burn it all !!! ☝

The 06 CRF is not fuel injected, so how did it work up top? Any issues with starting in the cold? Is is worth the extra money to go EFI or are older bikes good enough?

magnet32

Reaction score
It started good , road at -20 couple times . Up top would cough and sputter , fuel injection is the way to go .

Top Bottom