Thoughts on this...

Ranarampage

Reaction score
So! I ordered a trailer; Gave 500 dollar deposit... Triton atv 168 with brakes... In July 2013... I Just got it today. I was told 4 - 5 weeks. Turns out someone forgot to order it and they didnt find that out after until 3 months has gone by and I have asked them numerous times where is it but no one seemed to be worried or cared it was not there "its comming". So Apparently since the us dollar has changed the trailer cost them more to get here and stuff then when i ordered it the first time so they where willing to give me 200 dollars off after I complained for 20 min, this is a 4200 dollar trailer. I had a manager walk away from me upset that He wouldn't make any money on the deal and it was not there fault... I dont think its my fault as well I am more then willing to pay 4200 dollars for the trailer, I have 280 into trailer rentals, but not worried about the money just the respect thing.

So would you buy your quads from there after this has happened, second chance... Or does it just show you deal with someone else. I have personally already made my choice I am just wondering if I did the right one.

This is a trailer they dont normally stock and only thing I asked for was brakes on one axle...

As for the trailer itself, Its a great Trailer! Highly recomend it to anyone. Wide enough to see in the side mirrors of my 2500, easy loading, easy moving around, easy to drive with because its narrow, and easy to move around. You can probably tow two sleds on it as well just be front to back off course. So far pretty happy with the triton product.

Now the final Question... Do you know where I bought the trailer from? Edmonton area Take a guess

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin? I've bought a few Tritons from them, no complaints. second one was custom order as well, only thing was that they forgot the fuel doors.

Ranarampage

Reaction score
Martin south side yes. im not complaining just wondering If you guys think the wait was Crazy for a trailer or normal was told 4-5 weeks.

I am VERY happy with the triton product, Pulls like its not even there... Mind you using a duramax to tow it around. I can probably tow it around with a chevy cruze 1.4L (winter beater). The trailer is awesome I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a utility trailer. I needed something narrow to get thru the front yard (pie shaped lot) without going onto the neighbours side (just thought it would be rude) to store in the back yard.

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they sell it to you at the agreed upon price from July? Whether or not I continued to deal there would depend on if they took care of me after this incident. But if a manager walked away from me because his staff screwed up, he better come back kissing my ass with some free chit otherwise there doorstep would never see my shadow again.

Ranarampage

Reaction score
Well. It was agreed on the trailer would be there in 5 week top. 3 months to find out this thing wasnt ordered and I was calling
one a week. I told them okay re order it after they noticed (gave them a chance) and it took 7 weeks (which I am not to worried about) I was happy It was finally here. I have 280 into trailer rental. A quick look at the trailer and I thought I was
worth the wait, but 150 dollar off the trailer what a joke. Own up to your mistake and show me your willing to keep a customer happy. I would have paid everything because I would have felt respected. I am not telling 100% the truth, I bought a reneagade xxc 2013, and a xtp max 2013 I gave them a second chance to order the trailer but I was not about to trust them with a 31 thousand dollar order.

Apparently it was the manager himself that forgot to place the order originally. Then when picking it up he changed the story and said it was the manufacturer! Nice try!

Last edited:

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you dont feel satisfied with the managers response, try moving up the ladder to the GM or higher, someone will listen. Clearly the manager dropped the ball and will not man up. Had a simular situation several years ago. Rebuilding a 351W, partsman gave me 351M cam bearings. I tried to install them but they didnt fit. Returned them ($30), they acknowledged their mistake but wouldnt take them back because "I used them." had to go above his head for my money. A lot of frustration.

Top Bottom