Thought Grade 2 Was Done Years Ago...

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was at the big spring Richie Bros sale here in G.P. Today.... got back to my truck and found some Grade 2'r.. ran thier key down my passenger side doors, wasn't that special..... :realmad: Your at a auction with which you would think is all grown men, but I guess some still have the mentallity of a grade 2'r and have to F/C&K... with other people`s property....:nono:

I guess I must have beat out somebody on a bid,.,.:confused:

Anyways just had to vent because really p///ssed me off....:rant:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had that done to me years ago , but they slached one of my tires as well.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are the grade 2ers who did nothing with their life, these are the guys who park their rusted out pinto at the back of the parking lots of these events [or walk]. THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS!!!!!....:cool: that they never moved out of their parents basements and amounted to something/one.:eek: I think next time anyone sees these basement dewellers, go kicked their butts,do it for your buddies who became a victim of these kind of people.

Glad you vented, sorry to hear about your day:(

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are the grade 2ers who did nothing with their life, these are the guys who park their rusted out pinto at the back of the parking lots of these events [or walk]. THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS!!!!!....:cool: that they never moved out of their parents basements and amounted to something/one.:eek: I think next time anyone sees these basement dewellers, go kicked their butts,do it for your buddies who became a victim of these kind of people.

Glad you vented, sorry to hear about your day:(

Thanks Dragon,,, and I agree...... Get a Life and get over it.....

sucky thing about though I have a real good gut feeling who done it..... and it's kind of funny if it is who I think it is....;).... because if it is who I think it is they DIFFIENTLY NEED TO GET A LIFE AND GET OVER IT,,,,!!!:rant:

Top Bottom