thinkin about buying a banshee ...help plz

Sheerules

Reaction score
it would be my first banshee ive had yfz450s an cr250s before it has the trinity port n polish jb done at glens small eng in lloydm ab shaved head its been punched 20 over it has a new ebc clutch an boysen reed...should I?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How much???
Got any pics and more info on it???
Get rid of the boyseen reeds and go back to stock, or you can keep the reeds and put you stock cage over top. I bought a lot of chit for my Banshee, from Trinity and have never had a problem.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bolt on parts are not an issue for a banshee, I would pitch the shaved head because of the tightened up squish band. If you want more compression buy an aftermarket head with a smaller dome volume to raise the compression. I had trinity pipes, trinity head, reed spacers, flywheel key, etc on my banshee and it never gave a minutes trouble.

Darren400

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with banshees, they run great. Go over it give it a compression test, make sure it goes through it's gears fine. They are really easy to work on, there's a ton of cheap aftermarket parts around, there's nothing wrong with aftermarket reeds not really going to see much Hp gains with them, I have been around banshees forever.

Sheerules

Reaction score
Would the motor be fragile with all that work done
thats my only concern

Sheerules

Reaction score
Ok could I run shearer outta frame pipes for trail riding that's what I'd be doing with this banshee

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy it make sure it's jetted good and then treat it like a rental. I had a Banshee and it was the best machine I ever had!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom