the way to bleed rzr brakes

dieselsmoke101

Reaction score
need help with my rzr the brake pedal goes right to the floor and i dont no the right way to bleed them

krazy ken

Reaction score
Take both of you to bleed. Make sure got lots of brake fluid. Find bleed screws on each brake caliper takes 5/16 wrench. Starting with front LH wheel pump up brakes, hold pedal down and crack fitting should get some fluid if air then repeat until just fluid, then go to RH front then to LH rear then RH rear. Probably air in RH rear thought was on Bruce's and only took about three times to get good brake pressure. Tell Paul to get 900 they are sick and work in mud too.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I imagine it would be the exact same as bleeding the brakes on any truck or quad. If you can take a 18inch flexible clear hose, put one end over the fitting where the brake fluid will be coming out of. Take the other end of the hose a put it in a half filled water bottle with fresh brake fluid. When the air bubbles come out the vacuum created by the pedal traveling back up to its normal position will suck brake fluid back into the line. You still need to 2 people to do the job but it's less messy this way & saves you one step of having to top up the resivoir.

Have some one pump the break pedal all the way through its entire travel. While 1 is holding the break peddle to the floor, open the bleeder screw, keep the brake peddle to the floor, close the bleeder screw. repeat those steps till all that squirts out is brake fluid. then of course top up the resivoir.

Top Bottom