The thing

B-Mac

Reaction score
Had one on my dragon 800 that I bought used. Not sure how long the previous owner used it for but after one season on my sled, a hole wore through the underside of the flange where it connects to the pipe.
Sounded really good though, not obnoxiously loud but fun.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353863339.901290.jpg

snowassault

Reaction score
I have one on my 12 assault, and i love it. I have run a lot of cans but this is the first one i have ever had to reclutch because of the extra power it makes. The cooker works great too. My buddy liked mine so much he replaced his mbrp with one.

96sherm

Reaction score
I have one on my 12 assault, and i love it. I have run a lot of cans but this is the first one i have ever had to reclutch because of the extra power it makes. The cooker works great too. My buddy liked mine so much he replaced his mbrp with one.

hmmm...this is funny. The guy I ride with has an '12 assault with a "thing" on it. I liked it so much that I bought one at the S'toon sled show to replace my MBRP with. The cooker is the best thing ever.

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one with the cooker this year for my Pro and OMG does that thing cook quickly. Gone are the days where ill throw something in the muff pot first thing and leave it till lunch. I think about 30 mins and anything in there will be done!

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one with the cooker this year for my Pro and OMG does that thing cook quickly. Gone are the days where ill throw something in the muff pot first thing and leave it till lunch. I think about 30 mins and anything in there will be done!

Any difference in engine performance ?

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put it on before I rode it so I can't say. Pow was all over my dash all last week in Revy so I couldn't keep an eye on RPM

Top Bottom