The Mountain Aire Lodge Mystery - is anyone home?

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was thinking of staying out there this weekend, not sure what business model these folks are following they got nice website stating "open year round" yet nobody answers either phone number you can't leave a message it just rings forever and they don't return emails :mad: I called Sundre chamber of commerce and the guy says they're open lots of horse trailers etc heading out there this weekend but I won't chance it; tried that 2 years ago they were willing to rent rooms but the restaurant was closed so I guess they expect you to pick berries for nourishment?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've beat on the office door in the early evening looking for a room when work carried late, no one has ever been there.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's brutal, someone should hack their website and update it to say "open randomly during the year"

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to him(hard to get a hold of), he said their water treatment plant was flooded this summer so the cabins are closed but the campground is open. He gave me info on Sunset Guiding and Outfitting, it is a few kilometers away. 1 800 637 8580, they have cabins for rent.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunset is okay, I'll drive before I stay at Panther Mountains cabins again.

Top Bottom