Thanks Summitric - Sherwood Park Service

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Ric for squeezing me in for an appointment to get a truck inspected that I was interested in buying. He is a great guy to deal with and I certainly recommend Sherwood Park Service as a great shop. Thanks again Ric - much appreciated... oh and the gentleman that I bought the truck from says he is going to start bringing his vehicles to you for work too. I am very happy with my 07 Silverado and appreciate you having a thorough look over it for me. :D

Attachments

• 07 Silverado.jpg
    07 Silverado.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 236

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X3. I have had my last two vehicles in there for out of province inspections, and my family has been taking their vehicles to him too. Great to have a good mechanic shop in the Park.

T-team, stop driving with the park brake on, its hard on the tires.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
just wanted to give a big thanks to ric for squeezing me in for an appointment to get a truck inspected that i was interested in buying. He is a great guy to deal with and i certainly recommend sherwood park service as a great shop. Thanks again ric - much appreciated... Oh and the gentleman that i bought the truck from says he is going to start bringing his vehicles to you for work too. I am very happy with my 07 silverado and appreciate you having a thorough look over it for me. :d

that is one nice truck........ And you got a great deal.......... And gwarsh, thanks for the business :)

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
x2. Great to deal with! Very flexible if your in a bind. Going to bring my car there in the summer to see what the heck is wrong with my rear tires! ;)

you need to take that lead weighted right shoe off, before you drive that 2011 hemi challenger..... Will help prolong the rear tires on your car :).........

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
x3. I have had my last two vehicles in there for out of province inspections, and my family has been taking their vehicles to him too. Great to have a good mechanic shop in the park.

T-team, stop driving with the park brake on, its hard on the tires.

thanks......... ;)

Guest102

Reaction score
x4 ON wicked service. He always gets me in and out the same day, even when building motors. He did up my f250 nicely if anyone is thinkin to get theirs done up
tumb.jpg

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well thats good hard to find good service ric is going to do up my superduty in the spring :cool:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry no lifts for me i pull way to much stuff to have a lift but if u are giving it away i would take it :eek:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't need to take it to Ric for that T Team, it's your right foot that is causing the issues with your tires ;)
X2. Great to deal with! Very flexible if your in a bind. Going to bring my car there in the summer to see what the heck is wrong with my rear tires! ;)

Top Bottom